Business Model Innovation
Business models just don’t last as long as they used to. Today countless innovative business models are emerging with upstarts successfully challenging the old guard. How do you imagine your organisation’s business model might look like two, five or ten years from now? How do you ensure you are amongst the dominant players? How do you reinvent your business model today to compete tomorrow?
This course focuses on:
- How to use a systemic design approach to gain 10-15 years advantage
- Understanding how to make it difficult for a competitor to copy your product or service
- How to create a new, innovative business model that addresses an unmet/unknown need of a (potentially new) customer segment, for which they are willing to pay.
- How to develop a compelling and unique customer value proposition based on the-job-to-be-done
- How to create and developing completely new markets vs. fighting for a share of an existing market space
- How to tap into your existing core capabilities to drive new business value
Who should attend?
- Anyone wishing to stay relevant when the world is changing
How long is it?
- 1 Day
What is the cost?
- This is List price. Discounts are available for Earlybirds, SAINE members, NGOs, SMMEs and Groups. Our course administrator will confirm final price applicable before invoicing.
Who are the Facilitators?