Co-creating an Envisaged Future
The world is developing and changing at a phenomenal rate and, together with even greater technological advancements, organisations need to drastically adapt – to “step change value chains” to effectively and economically conduct business. Preparing to meet these future requirements presents substantial new “blue ocean market” opportunities and risks, differentiates companies and provides significant competitive advantage. This session shows executives what it will take to design an envisaged future for the organisation:
- Understanding the relevance of global and industry megatrands
- Using ideation, design thinking, facilitated workshops, and scouting to co-create and visualize a future for the organization
- Insights into successfully transitioning from current state to future state while maintaining strategic alignment
to deliver a thrivable business with inclusive wealth.
- C-level executives or senior leaders in charge of strategy
- Executives seeking to improve or adjust strategy in a given area (such as growth, differentiation and sustainability)
- CEOs of small businesses and Entrepreneurs
- 1 Day
- This is List price. Discounts are available for Earlybirds, SAINE members, NGOs, SMMEs and Groups. Our course administrator will confirm final price applicable before invoicing.