Innovate within a Circular Economy is a workshop explaining why a linear economy no longer works and why businesses have to make the shift soonest. This workshop provides a great overview of the concept of Circular Economy and its Principles. It also helps you to look for innovations within your area of expertise from a different angle.
We live in a world of scarcity and we must adapt. Signs of resource depletion and a search for new economic models are getting stronger. A Circular Economy (CE) could be the answer to some of the questions asked:
- How are we going to address the upcoming lack of resources?
- Why should we look at a circular model versus our current ‘take-make-waste’ economy?
- How can companies and policy scale it while ensuring prosperity for all?
- Can some of today’s fundamental shifts in technology and consumer behaviour be used to accelerate the transition?
- Comprehend why a Linear Model no longer works
- Visualise the transition from Linear to Circular
- Apply the Principles of Circular Economy for your Entity
- Sees Circular Economy as a Responsible Profit Maximisation tool
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Sustainability Officers
- Business Strategy Directors
- Engineers & Product Managers
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Managers
- Government Representatives
- Operations Managers
- Designers & Architects
- Marketing & Communication Manager
- Project Manager
How long is it?
- Half Day
What is the cost?
- This is List price. Discounts are available for Earlybirds, SAINE members, NGOs, SMMEs and Groups. Our course administrator will confirm final price applicable before invoicing.
Who are the Facilitators?