Innovating for a Thrivable Future
‘Thrivability is the ability for you and me to thrive, for what is around us to thrive, and for thriving to be the sum of all we do. Thrivability emerges from holding the persistent intention to be generative: that is to create more value than we consume – this builds a world of ever increasing possibilities.’ – Jean M. Russel, Author – Thrivability
More leaders realize that innovation is not just a tool but a way of thinking and an essential ingredient to embed in a organisation’s culture. Only if a culture of innovation is embedded will leadership be in a position to drive change and deal with challenges companies face in future.
One of these challenges is sustainable business and smart companies now treat sustainability as innovation’s new frontier. For some, sustainability has proved to be a valuable lens through which they have identified opportunities that they might have otherwise missed for growth, competitiveness, reduced risk, and generating value driven revenues towards a thrivable business environment.
‘93% of CEO’s see sustainability as important to their company’s future success. Yet, most do not know how to embed sustainability into their company.’ – NBS – Network for Business Sustainability
Join us for new thinking around Innovating for Thrivability and get the tools that will help you drive your organisation from business as usual to business creating a positive net impact and inclusive wealth for all stakeholders.
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
Envisaged Future – Value Chain Innovation and Re-design for Sustainable Development
Design Principles 2025
– Inclusive Wealth
– Innovation to Zero Harm.
– Skills and Workforce of the Future
– Disruptive / Clean Technologies
Tactical Tools for Change enabling NDP 2030
– Closing the loop – Systems i.e. “Cradle to Cradle”
– Innovation (Ideation / Creative Problem Solving)
– Design Thinking
Cross Industry Transformation Case Studies
Effective Collaboration & Innovation Networks
Learn how to gain a competitive edge by joining us for this Executive Innovation Workshop.
- C-level executives or senior leaders in charge of a business unit
- Executives seeking to improve or adjust strategy in a given area (such as growth, differentiation and sustainability)
- Senior innovators responsible for value creation and seeking insights into best practices
- Heads of Sustainable Development
- CEOs of small businesses
To maximize the opportunity for learning and successful organizational implementation, we encourage executives and leaders to bring their teams – those responsible for generating impact – and attend the program together.
- 1 Day
- This is List price. Discounts are available for Earlybirds, SAINE members, NGOs, SMMEs and Groups. Our course administrator will confirm final price applicable before invoicing.