This course is a road-map for building a culture of innovation within your company. It gives you the critical steps and requirements to make innovation a part of your company’s DNA.
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- The importance of Innovation within organisations.
- The importance of Management and Leaderships roles when driving a culture of innovation.
- Key innovation drivers in a company.
- Learnings from leading Organisations in Innovation.
- Tools and techniques for Managers to drive an innovation culture.
- Innovation phases, ideation, consolidation & execution.
Learn how to gain a competitive edge by joining us for this Executive Innovation Workshop.
Who should attend?
- C-level executives or senior leaders in charge of a business unit
- Should be attended by Innovators & Managers
- Executives seeking to improve or adjust strategy in a given area
- Senior innovators responsible for value creation and seeking insights into best practices
- Heads of Sustainable Development
- CEOs of small businesses
To maximize the opportunity for learning and successful organizational implementation, we encourage executives and leaders to bring their teams – those responsible for generating impact – and attend the program together.
How long is it?
- Full Day
What is the cost?
- R 2,500
- This is List price. Discounts are available for Earlybirds, SAINE members, NGOs, SMMEs and Groups. Our course administrator will confirm final price applicable before invoicing.
Who are the Facilitators?
- This course is presented by Free Wi
- Your facilitator will be Zanele Monnakgotla