Keys to Successful Stakeholder Communication
Understanding the Integrated Stakeholder Engagement Framework – The 5 W’s;
- Understanding the engagement continuum and international standards;
- Mapping stakeholders;
- Plotting a communication matrix;
- Distilling key messages;
- Crafting engagement aids;
- Equipping community relations staff;
- Conducting engagement events;
- Delivering bad news;
- Managing expectations through communication;
- Closing the gap through stakeholder feedback.
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
Through an interactive and multi-modal learning experience participants will acquire the following skills:
- Creating a stakeholder engagement strategy;
- Techniques for doing stakeholder mapping;
- Techniques for creating a workable stakeholder communication matrix;
- Compiling concise key messages;
- Adapting the presentation of the key messages to different stakeholder groups;
- How to plan and execute a successful stakeholder engagement event;
- Dealing with conflict and outrage during engagement;
- Managing expectation through strategic engagement;
- Creating continuity within stakeholder groups through feedback.
- C-level executives or senior leaders in charge of a business unit
- Executives seeking to improve or adjust strategy in a given area (such as growth, differentiation and sustainability)
- Senior innovators responsible for value creation and seeking insights into best practices
- Heads of Sustainable Development
- CEOs of small businesses
To maximize the opportunity for learning and successful organizational implementation, we encourage executives and leaders to bring their teams – those responsible for generating impact – and attend the program together.
- 1 Day
- This is List price. Discounts are available for Earlybirds, SAINE members, NGOs, SMMEs and Groups. Our course administrator will confirm final price applicable before invoicing.