Raldu is Founder and CEO of Blank Canvas International. He leads a team of specialists in Co-creating Resilient Business Transformation Strategy Solutions and enables Operationalising these Strategies with clients & strategic associates, through Program Management, Cross Industry/Value Chain Facilitative Coaching, Interactive Visualisation, Tactical Roadmaps, Framing Business Cases, Innovation and Design Thinking Toolkits for Sustainability Step Change.
He has contributed to a number of international conferences as chairman, panelist and facilitator. Through his industry experience and client “Blank Canvas” interaction he has established himself as an innovation for growth, diffentiation and sustainable development specialist in the local and global context. He passionately believes Africa is “continent of choice” and subscribe to “cathedral thinking”.
- Enabling Enterprise Wide Culture Change unlocking Inclusive Wealth through facilitating strategic alignment / planning / focussed ideation workshops, the application of Innovation and Design Thinking for Sustainability (discovering breakthrough ideas, ranking the value of these ideas and framing Net + impact business cases).
- Program Managing National Innovation and Sustainability Transformation Programs, across industry, including:
- Exxaro Resources (NEXT – Future Mine Program)
- TRONOX (Envisaged Future)
- AMIRA Int.
- Fraser Alexander (Envisaged Future)
- ECS (Energy and Combustion Services) Group
- TNMC (Norilsk Nickel – Botswana)
- Imperial Logistics Refridgerated Services
- Mafube (JV – Anglo & Exxaro)
- Event Chairman and Moderator, 2nd Annual Global Sustainable Mining Summit. Specialist paper presentation on ‘Innovation for Sustainability’, Toronto, Canada, May 2013
- Event Chairman and Moderator an Innovation Session “Sustainable Mining in Africa” initiative P1024 for AMIRA Int. and interest groups – 2 Oct 2012