The Social Return Officer is a business focused experience where you will understand the SROI Methodology from its 7 Principles. This one day training will give you the right understanding of what SROI can do to your business programme measurement and help you decide on the best product, service or programme design for higher positive impact. This is ideal for corporate, government and NGO professionals who are looking at being exposed to the concept of impact measurement.
- Understand the purpose of SROI and why Public/Private entities should measure Value
- Apply the 7 Principles and the SROI Methodology
- Step-by-Step calculations through a concrete certified SROI analysis
- Capacity to tell a better story to partners and investors
- Ability to navigate an SROI Impact Map
- Clear understanding of SROI
- Mandatory reading: DYI SROI Guide (by The SROI Network)
- Going beyond understanding: Advanced SRO Professional training (Wizeimpact.com/harmonize/)
Who should attend?
- Head of Strategy
- Sustainability Officer & Director
- Monitoring & Evaluation Expert
- Governmental Service lead
- Head of Social Impact
- Chief Financial Officer
- Programme/Project Manager
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager
- CSR Department member
- NGO representative
- Welfare Program Manager
- Investor & Impact Investor
How long is it?
- 1 Day
What is the cost?
- This is List price. Discounts are available for Earlybirds, SAINE members, NGOs, SMMEs and Groups. Our course administrator will confirm final price applicable before invoicing.
Who are the Facilitators?