Should, within 7 days of the course commencement date, the number of delegate registrations be below the minimum required, Thought Leaders reserves the right to reschedule the course to a future date of their choosing.
Should the course be so rescheduled, paid up delegates will have the choice of being refunded the full registration fee or confirming their attendance for the course at the rescheduled date.
- The course attendance fee covers the cost of all course material, registration fees and refreshments. Accommodation, local transport and airfares are however not included and are to be arranged by, and paid for by the delegate.
- A tax invoice will be forwarded to you within 2 working days.
- All payments must be made 7 days prior to the commencement the course.
- Registration is only final with proof of full payment.
- Thought Leaders reserves the right to deny access to the course venue without prior receipt of full payment.
- Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substitutions are welcome. In the case of substitutions not being possible, Thought Leaders will offer a credit note that can be redeemed against future Thought Leaders events for a period of 12 months (from the date of cancellation where after the payment amount will be forfeit).
- Delegates who cancel their registration within 14 days of the course will be liable for 50% of the course fee.
- Where the booking has been made within 30 days of the course date and subsequently cancelled, Thought Leaders will hold the payment in credit, which credit may be redeemed for up to a period of 12 months against future Thought Leaders events. Should the credit not be redeemed within this 12 month period it will be forfeited.
- Delegates who do not arrive for the course will be liable for the full fee.
- In the unlikely event of the course being cancelled, either through force majeure or for any other reason beyond the control of Thought Leaders, the liability of Thought Leaders will be limited to the refund of the full registration fee.
- No other claims against Thought Leaders will be considered.
For further information contact: email@example.com