Thinking about Thinking
Thinking is a skill that can be learnt and improved. In this course you will learn:
- Thinking as a science – Whole mind, Whole body, Whole person
- Thinking preferences – understanding the 4 different thinking preferences, how it impacts on the way you communicate, make decisions, solve problems and are creative
- Whole brain thinking
Included in the course is an HBDI Profile, to be completed beforehand, which will be used to ensure you get maximum benefit from the day.
Having attended many similar, yet quite different, presentations over many years, I thought this was going to be boring (who can teach old dogs new tricks?), yet it made me have a re-look at myself and specifically management skills (need to work on some).
The content and illustrations were very relevant and easy to grasp whereas others I have attended over the years were either too basic or too intense and one ends up losing it. I really enjoyed the presentation and Itha’s relaxed but yet professional approach to the subject. Well done.
- Anyone who wants to improve their thinking skills and understand thinking preferences to improve the way they communicate, make decisions, solve problems, manage teams and projects, and generally GET RESULTS.
- 1 Day
- R4,900 (includes an HBDI profile)
- This is List price. Discounts are available for Earlybirds, SAINE members, NGOs, SMMEs and Groups. Our course administrator will confirm final price applicable before invoicing.